Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Sorry!

For those of you who have been sending me words of encouragement about my blog, thanks. Also, i would like to apologize for not posting sooner and more often. I can not believe that it has been a week. I will try to change that starting now.

Well, i love the Lord and what He has done in my life so it is my pleasure to be His servant. When i got to the Center today i could see there were some who going through trials with a downcast spirit and some were going through trials with peace & joy. Let's face it, we all go through trials, but how are you going to handle them? Is the Lord in control of your life or do you still think you are in charge?

You see the ones who are downcast have many doubts, the ones with peace & joy know that the Lord is working something out!

Rom. 8:26 ¶ In the same way the Spirit also helps our weakness; for we do not know how to pray as we should, but the Spirit Himself intercedes for us with groanings too deep for words;
Rom. 8:27 and He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the Spirit is, because He intercedes for the saints according to the will of God.
Rom. 8:28 ¶ And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose.

2 Comments:

Blogger alienjoe211 said...

Sweet! I like it a lot. How true - that it's all about attitude and perspective. I've been going through my share of trials as well. Some of the worst pain I've ever had in my life and yet, I'm enduring and am not a miserable wretch to be around. Pastor Bill finally converted - he's now officially a blogger too. Here's a link to his http://billlamorey.typepad.com/

2:10 PM  
Anonymous George Masip said...

John your web page has evolved over time and is a great source of biblical truth. It is also a welcomed "favorite" on my browser. Much success...George Masip

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home