Sunday, August 20, 2006

Oh boy!

I apologize for not posting that often and then say i will change my ways and here i am again almost a week later. Truthfully i am in the midst of of moving this week, so i have to pack up and clean up my old apartment. I also have to clean up & set up my new apartment and tomorrow is my only day off before the move. Needless to say most of my nights will be long this week especially when i do not get home until 9:00 pm already. I have been residing on the Calvary House property, but it is time for me to go. With me leaving it gives one of their gradutes the opportunity to move in to my old apartment. I put the word out to some friends about needing to move about 2 months ago. About a month ago a friend told me that his former landlord had an apartment available, well i hestitated on telling him i wanted to look at it. So by the time he called for me someone had put a down payment on it seems the guy backed out and i found out and this time i went to look at it. The owner is letting me move in with no first, last, and security and it is alot closer to the office.

I just pray for the Lord's blessing and thank Him for what He has already done.

I also need to give the leadership at Calvary House their props.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home