Friday, July 07, 2006

What does Jesus think?

After checking out my buddy Bob Franquiz's blog yesterday and seeing what happened there (the Rick Warren post) it made me think about this. Even thought it was Paul who was the human author of Philippians and it is the Holy Spirit that is speaking to us as the body of Christ in Chapter 2.

Phil. 2:1 ΒΆ If you have any encouragement from being united with Christ, if any comfort from his love, if any fellowship with the Spirit, if any tenderness and compassion,
Phil. 2:2 then make my joy complete by being like-minded, having the same love, being one in spirit and purpose.
Phil. 2:3 Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves.

We need to remember as believers that the world is on the outside looking in, so if you were on the outside...would you want to be joining in?

Like minded is Christ minded!

3 Comments:

Blogger alienjoe211 said...

i agree with the scripture, but don't know what Bob said. I guess I have to click the link - no, better yet I like what the Holy Spirit said through Paul. I think I'll stay right there.

4:47 AM  
Blogger J.K. said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:27 AM  
Blogger J.K. said...

Hey Joe,
It was not what Bob posted, it was a comment to a post.

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home